Terms and Conditions
The Website (www.readymadecontent.net) owned by Future Leap Photography Company Commercial Registration No. (4030193968) referred to in this Agreement as the ("Site") is a public website available for use by you (hereinafter referred to as "You" and/or "User"). The User's access to and use of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. The Site aims to help the user search for content, including but not limited to: Text, graphics, data, photographs, animations, video, audio, multimedia, illustrations, software, and their order (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") that are appropriate and in harmony with your wishes in exchange for the performance of the financial value for the license from the Site and/or owner for your use of the Content chosen by You, without prejudice to any of the terms and conditions set forth herein as well as the laws applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Terms and Condition:
- The Preamble is an integral part of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge that you are over (+18) years of age to register, use the Services, visit the Site or use it in any way. By registering, visiting and using the Site, you admit your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and warrant to the Site that you are +18 years of age and that you have the right, eligibility and ability to use the Site and the available services, and you agree to and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Site and/or its owner, employees, affiliates and/or legal representative shall have no liability, in any way, for the correctness of the information, personal data or any statement made by the User to the Site.
- The principle of "Pacta Sunt Servanda" or "Agreements must be kept" applies to your acceptance and use of this Site and its features and Contents.
- The User's access to and use of the Site for any of its services and Contents constitutes unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, the User should read and understand the terms and conditions set out herein in denial of ignorance before registering and/or commence using the Site, its features and Contents.
- These terms and conditions are valid and agreed upon once you create a new account and/or visit the Site for the purpose of benefiting from it.
- The Site has the right to update the Terms and Conditions in whole or in part from time to time without prior notice and shall be effective immediately upon publication and announcement. Therefore, you have to constantly review them.
- "User" refers to any visitor (male, female and/or legal person) to the Site who has created an account or visited the Site and voluntarily provided their personal or legal information to be able to avail themselves of the Site's services.
- The User acknowledges that any information provided by him through the Site is complete, accurate, up-to-date and of his own free will and not tainted by a defect of will (e.g., fraud, injustice, coercion, misinformation... etc.). The User is also responsible for the content of any information or document provided through the Site.
- The User acknowledges not to register on the Site or access it impersonating another user or person, and the User is responsible for the content of any information or document provided through the Site.
- The User acknowledges that he will not represent any natural person or any legal person without being authorized to do so.
- The User acknowledges that access to and use of the Site will be for lawful purposes only, and undertakes not to use the Site or the information, services, tools or Content available to carry out any act resulting in a violation or crime under any law in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, regardless of who was charged with such violation or offence, whether used as the original person or as a representation of a natural person or legal person.
- The term ("Site") refers to (www.readymadecontent.net), its domains, logo, name, trademark, related website addresses, e-mail and social media platforms and all materials contained in the Site, including but not limited to, Content or, materials, text, images, graphics, videos, designs, forms, multimedia files, software and their classification that constitute the general form of the Site, which are the property of the Site and its owner and the Site reserves all intellectual property rights relating thereto including copyright, distribution and licensing. Reprinting materials, distribution, modification, use for commercial or promotional purposes, or republish them in any form is not permitted without the express written permission of the Site and/or its owner.
Monitoring, deletion, modification, cancellation and termination:
- The Site reserves the right to monitor any data entered by the User.
- The Site reserves the right (without obligation) to delete, remove or edit any material or data entered by the User that would infringe the rights of the Site and/or the rights of third parties and violate these Terms and Conditions without notice or the need to give reasons.
- Notwithstanding any of the Site Terms and Conditions, the Site reserves the absolute right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your account and/or prevent your use of the Site.
Contents of the Site:
- The Content and tools on the Site are provided to users "as is", without warranties of any kind, either explicitly or implicitly.
- The Content displayed on the Site is original and owned by and the sole property of the Site and its owner and that the User's use of it is with the written license of the Site and/or its owner and for a certain period of time and in return for a fee, as the case may be, which is paid by the User prior to the use of the selected Content.
Use of the Site and/or Content:
The User acknowledges the use of the Site or the Content shall be in accordance with the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions and the User shall refrain from:
- Download, copy or retransmit any or all of the Site Data or Content without a written license or agreement with the Site;
- English translation. Use any suspicious tools, robots or methods to extract or collect data in an illegal manner;
- English translation. Manipulate or otherwise display the Site or Content using framing or similar navigational techniques (VPN);
- Register, subscribe, unsubscribe, attempt to register, subscribe or unsubscribe to any party to the Site or its services if you are not expressly authorized by that party;
- Reverse engineer, change or modify any part of the Site or Content;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of the Site or any resources, services or links connected to or accessible through the Site;
- Sell, license, lease or promote the Site or Content in any way without the specific written permission or license of the Site;
- Use the Site or Content other than its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including but not limited to the laws of intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademark rights and trade names, privacy and publicity laws, and communications regulations and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The Site will provide secure access to the Site and the services provided through it, but as a result of factors beyond the control of the Site, the Site does not guarantee the possibility of continuous access freely, uninterrupted and securely to the Site or any of its services, therefore the Site is not responsible for any interruption, delay or malfunction in the services provided through the Site, and the Site has the right to judicially prosecute the hacker or anyone who tries to penetrate the site according to the regulations in force in the Kingdom.
- The Site will do everything in its power to make it work properly, but neither the Site nor any of its administrators provides a guarantee that the Site will not be interrupted or that it will be free from problems, deletions, or errors, nor to guarantee the result that the user will get from using or registering for the Site.
- The Site is not responsible for any loss of profits or loss of any kind as a result of the information or services it provides, or as a result of information added by a User or Content selected by the User.
- The Site is not responsible for any loss, modification or damage to the User's data stored on the Site, resulting in an unauthorized person obtaining access to the User data stored on the Site and the responsibility lies with the User in ensuring that third parties are not able to use the User's account without the permission or authorization of the User. Therefore, the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his information, including but not limited to (username and password, phone number, bank or credit card details... etc.), if the User is registered on the Site. The User is responsible for his use of his personal account username and password. The User shall immediately notify the Site of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account, provided that the Site will cooperate - without any obligation - to recover the Account to its actual User after completing the procedures for verifying the authenticity of the information. Although the Site will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, You may be liable for losses of the Site or other parties, as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
Whatever the case or circumstance, the Site is not responsible for any of the following matters including, but not limited to:
- Negligence that causes any damages or interruption of any kind whether direct, incidental, special or consequential, or
- Any expenses or losses that may result due to the User's use of the Site or inability to use, or
- Occurrence of certain errors, omissions or delays in the response of the system for any reason whatsoever, or
- Obstruction of operation, malfunctions, exposure of computers to viruses or system crashes in full, or
- Loss of any profits or the victimization of the User's reputation even if notice has been expressly given of the possibility of such matters, or
- Problems with accessing, logging-in, using or accessing other sites through the Site.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall the Site, its owner, employees or agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind (including without limitation) loss of use, profits or loss of data, whether arising out of contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or Services, Content or materials contained in the Site or accessed through the Site, including but not limited to, any damages resulting from the User's reliance on any information obtained from the Site, or those resulting from errors, deletions, interruptions, deletions of files, electronic errors, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure to perform, whether caused by force majeure, communication failure, or theft or hacking, destruction or unauthorized access to the logs, software or services of the Site. In all cases, the total liability of the Site, its services or the Content, if it arises, whether arising from a contract, warranty or tort (including negligence, whether acting or omission) shall be limited to the value of the User's use of the Site and its characteristics or the value of the Content subject to such liability.
Rating & Comments:
- The term "Rating" refers to one of the basic Site's services that enables the User to add points to the Content file for the purpose of calculating the total points and ranking. The Site has the full right to determine the method of calculating the rating as it deems appropriate and achieves the objective of the Site as mentioned in the introduction.
- The word "Comment" refers to the User's opinion of the Site and its features or certain Content, which can be entered as a text writing on the Content file and is visible to each user or visitor to the Site, and the User is solely responsible for what he writes and that the affected person should refer to him in the event that he intentionally offends others and that the Site is not responsible for what users write. For the avoidance of doubt, the Site reserves the full and absolute right to recourse to the User for any abuse, defamation or damage to the commercial reputation of the Site and/or its owner and/or administrators.
- The User acknowledges that his use of the Site is in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and that he is responsible to the official authorities for what he writes and that any material available through him is subject to his own responsibility and that a third party has the right to file a lawsuit against him in the event of intentional abuse or defamation.
- The Site reserves the right to accept or reject any rating or comment at any time and without giving any reasons.
- Everyone can read and benefit from all comments available on the Site without prejudice to the paragraph (25) above.
- The User will provide only honest, impartial and relevant ratings and comments without defaming or causing intentional harm and without misleading the Site and/or other Users.
- The identity of the User submitting the rating or comment will not be disclosed to any party whatsoever without a court order or request from the official authorities.
- The User may not provide more than one comment or rating at the same time for the same Content either from one account or from different accounts, in order to maintain the credibility of rating and credibility of the Site.
- The Site creates, from time to time, and provides new services, including but not limited to, (messages, chat services, newsletters, blogs, forums and other services) through the Site. Therefore, comments and discussions contained in these services are not strictly monitored, and users of these services are prohibited from downloading any material that violates public morals.
The Site assumes no responsibility for any third-party website that you can access through the Site. When you access a third-party site, please understand that the external site is independent of this Site, and that the Site has no control over the external sites, its features or content. In addition, the Site does not guarantee the relevance, security or accuracy of any third-party site, and encourages its users to review the policies of any sites visited by the User through the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Site, its owners, subsidiaries, licensors, employees, agents and subcontractors from any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any Content used, purchased, posted, stored or transmitted by the User through the Site, the User's behavior, use, inability to use the Site, or its actual or alleged breach of Site's Terms and Conditions contained herein, or his unauthorized use of the Content, or violation of any rights of the Site or of others.
Privacy, Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy:
Intellectual Property Rights and License to Use:
Intellectual Property on Content: Any image, video, sound, music, multimedia, invention, trademark, service mark, trade name, work that is the subject of copyright or similar rights, industrial design, patent, practical knowledge, trade secret, and all other rights that are described as intellectual property (whatever their nature and wherever they originate, whether known now or hereafter) and in all their cases whether registered or Unregistered, and other intellectual property rights under the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or that may be registered in any country or jurisdiction;
Ownership of the Site and its features: The Site owns the intellectual property rights and materials contained in the Site and its properties, and all rights are reserved to the Site. The ownership of copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Site belongs exclusively to the Site and its owner and there is nothing in this Site that can be interpreted as a license to third parties to use the property rights of the Site and its features without a clear and explicit written statement from the site authorizing third parties to use the intellectual property rights owned by the Site and its owner.
Content Use License: It is known that intellectual property rights apply to the Content displayed on the Site. The ownership of the Content is exclusive to the Site and its owner and may not be claimed by third parties to own any Content available on the Site. The Site may authorize the User to benefit from the Content chosen by the User in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein in exchange for the payment of the amount of money prescribed by the Site in order to license the use of Content.
The Site grants the User a non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and for one user only to use the User Selected Content, provided that such license is not permanent and is restricted and in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
If you believe that any material or Content on the Site infringes any intellectual property rights or copyrights owned or controlled by You or a third party, You may provide notice of such infringement to the Site and its administrators on the following contact details:
Future Leap Photography Company
Saleh Al Shartouni Street, Safa District, Postal Code: 23452
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Phone Number: +966544000070
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution:
Any dispute, disagreement, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, use of the Site or purchase of Content including any dispute relating to its existence, validity, interpretation or performance or dispute relating to any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Saudi Center for Commercial Arbitration ("SCCA") in accordance with its Arbitration Rules (the "Rules"), by a single arbitrator whom shall be appointed in accordance with the provisions of the rules and the place of arbitration shall be in Jeddah, and the venue of arbitration proceedings shall be at the headquarter of the Saudi Center for Commercial Arbitration, whereas the language of arbitration shall be in Arabic. Notwithstanding the provisions of this paragraph, the Site may initiate any injunctive relief or preventive measure before the competent courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Jeddah city or before any other competent authority to obtain temporary, pre-trial or injunctive relief in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
The Site has the right to amend or replace these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part with new terms and conditions without the need for notice thereof, and the amendments shall become effective immediately upon posting on the Site, and the User's continued access to the Site or use of the Services and/or Content provided by the Site shall be deemed to constitute his/her acceptance of such changes, and the User's rejection of these new Terms and Conditions shall be by refraining from using the Site and its features and/or Content included therein.
Use of this Site constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions. If You do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not use the Site, its features and/or Content.
For any inquiries or information, please contact the technical support team via email email@example.com