The following License Agreement is a legal agreement between you )or other person or entity officially represents you), referred to in this agreement as ("you" or "Customer") and The Website (www.readymadecontent.net) owned by Company Wathbah Al-Mustaqbal For Photography Commercial Registration No. (4030193968) referred to in this Agreement as the ("Site") and sets the rights and obligations with respect to any content licensed by you. By reading this License Agreement, you verify that your country of residence is the same as your billing address.
Please revisit this License Agreement when you pay for any content licenses.
The Site reserves the right to modify the License Agreement at any time in its point of view. Before activating these changes, the Site will exert reasonable efforts to notify you of any such change through a written email to your email address that you wrote at your account, an announcement on this page, your login page, and/or by other methods. Modifications to this License Agreement will only apply to potential purchases (including any automated renewals). By licensing content following any such modifications, you agree to be committed to the License Agreement as modified.
"Content" in the preamble means all licensed content available at the Site, including Images, Footage and Vector (as defined herein.)
Our license grants you the right to use the content:
- As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile "apps", software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), email marketing and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.
- Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead, and business cards, point of sale advertising, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, etc.
- As part of an "Out-of-Home" advertising campaign, including billboards, screens, etc.
- Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other audio-visual productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without regard to audience size.
- For your own personal, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind)
Restrictions on using the content,
- Use the Content without considering what expressly written by the license you purchased that related to this Content.
- Use any content in a pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libelous, obscene, or illegal.
- Use a photo for any person depicted in Visual Content (a "Model") with an aggressive way that any reasonable person may dislike it, including but not limited to depicting a Model: a) in connection with pornography, "adult videos", adult entertainment venues, escort services, dating services, or the like; b) related to the advertisement or promotion of smoking products; c) in a political context, such as the promotion, advertisement or endorsement of any party, candidate, or elected official, or in connection with any political policy or viewpoint or suffering from, or medicating for, fundraising, losing a loved one or orphans, a physical or mental ailment; d) engaging in punk or criminal activities.
- Resell, redistribute, provide access to, share, or transfer any Visual Content except as specifically provided herein. For example, and not by way of limitation, the foregoing prohibits displaying Content as, or as part of, a "gallery" of content through which third parties may search and select from such content.
- Use Visual Content in a manner that violate any third party's trademark or other intellectual property or would lead to a claim of tricky advertising or unfair competition.
- Use any Visual Content (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.
- Wrongly represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Visual Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Visual Content.
- Incorporate the Content into merchandise intended for sale or promotional distribution (collectively "Merchandise"), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s). for avoidance of doubt, Content is for Users’ own, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind).
If the content License does not grant the rights you require, please contact Customer Service. (Email: email@example.com)
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution:
Any dispute, disagreement, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this License Agreement, use of the Site or purchase of contents including any dispute relating to its existence, validity, interpretation or performance or dispute relating to any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with this License Agreement shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Saudi Center for Commercial Arbitration ("SCCA") in accordance with its Arbitration Rules (the "Rules"), by a single arbitrator whom shall be appointed in accordance with the provisions of the rules and the place of arbitration shall be in Jeddah, and the venue of arbitration proceedings shall be at the headquarter of the Saudi Center for Commercial Arbitration, whereas the language of arbitration shall be in Arabic. Notwithstanding the provisions of this paragraph, the Site may initiate any injunctive relief or preventive measure before the competent courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Jeddah city or before any other competent authority to obtain temporary, pre-trial or injunctive relief in connection with this License Agreement.